October 08, 2010

the talk.disappointedly.crashing.reason behind complain...

we talked a lot,
we are dying,
i am trying.

there are lots of things i should hav did it but its not been done yet,
its our fault, i knew.
i just don't know do i really tried.....my best?
sometimes im still playing, still facebooking instead of doing serious stuff,
im actually quite disappointed on myself, & someone.
seriously, after im done with my busy gathering night.
seriously, actions should be taken, asap...

yet, not only participate in leo club's event,
but do covered hoc, stact club, adventure club events as well.
since all of them will be on nex week & some clashed,
im headaching which event i should help out = ="......

complain doesn't help, but i do really hav to destress in term of typing,
instead of telling someone or do anything else.
its my way, to destress.
ppl read my complain, some support, some may think of others, but most giv no response.
i just realize it can be in so many ways out.
anyhow, its not my problem, im just telling out my story,
how u feel is none of my business, indeed.
let me, continue my story,
its a journal, my journal.
it may be a common article for readers,
but it does mean a lot to writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment