October 12, 2010

our very first

i need to improve, at the first place.
we need to improve, too.

its my first time observing every activity so carefully
keep find the problem and try to solve it.
end up, still failed, for me.

i have been rushing here and there so busy for days and nights
i don't have time for my personal stuff, except facebook sometimes.
end up, still failed, for me.

i have predict it to failed since i heard nothing from certain department,
i remind them, times and times until i forget,
but they still, though they have already done with their stuff.
end up, still failed, for me.

seriously, i'm damn disappointed with everything happen in front of my eyes.
until the moral dances, which i have predicted it to be the only success one, in previous blogpost.

i'm... moodless

anyhow, its past.
at least, i can smile right now.
at least, i have got more free time since its end.
at least, i don't have to worry anymore.

will start doing with the membership director part.

No comments:

Post a Comment