October 18, 2010

not in mood, now...

not in mood... so called no mood...
for unknown reason =)

woke up in 9.50am in the morning
but sleep again right after i silence the alarm = ="
its been times i'm doing this
it doesn't feel good but i'm just... repeating

then, wake again on 2.30pm
then, lunch on 3.20pm
its quite unhealthy life style
even myself dislike it quite a lot but i'm just... repeating

then, class, then, moody,
for unknown reason. =)

maybe i start to miss my home,
its been 2 weeks i'm far away from home.
maybe i start to miss my friend,
its been a month i didn't meet any of them.
or maybe,
i'm just to tired to keep myself busy.
or maybe,
it has no reason.

joining friends for camp is happy,
knowing new friends is happy,
have fun with friends is happy,
but i'm tired of being happy,
maybe i just need some rest.

sometimes even i have no mood to do anything,
being moody and wish to stay alone,
on the way back to my room,
to rest.
but then someone coming towards me,
i smile again.
i have to smile again.
no matter its true smile or a fake smile,
i'm just... tired of it.

sometimes,
i just want to rest my tired face,
not to smile for a day,
sometimes,
i wish so.

No comments:

Post a Comment