December 01, 2010

get lost.

you pissed me off for times,
i keep my pity on you,
forgive you and ignore all those so called "misunderstanding".

finally,
i shall consider to end our friendship now,
really nothing much i can say,
you think you are right,
so just go on,
you don't know the reason behind and never think of it,
so just go on,
you think i am lame, i am shit,
so just go on,
as long as you are right,
you have your style,
forcing others to follow your style,
brilliant.i don't really care anymore,
even if i lose you as a friend.

you are just perfect,
and so you are nothing but a working partner to me now,
nothing for me to pity on you anymore.

if you read this,
and if you think it is you,
then don't ever talk to me, again.
GET LOST.

2 comments:

  1. cool down..
    don ever decide anything when u r HOT!!!
    u will regret after it.

    cheer up man ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thanks baby =)
    i know what im doing.

    ReplyDelete